Monday, January 5, 2009

Jack's Blessing Day, January 4th 2009

















Jack Michael Stringham was blessed on January 4th, 2009. We were able to have most of the family come but were missing my brothers Scott & Braden, and my sister, Janie and her family :o( We were thinking of them and wishing they were here! It was an incredible experience... one I'll never forget. Mike did an amazing job. There's nothing like it in the whole world! It was a very memorable day and we feel blessed to have shared it with our wonderful families who are a huge part of our lives. We both have wonderful families who have supported us and helped us as we are adjusting to our new 'family-hood'. We love you all and are thankful to have you in our lives! Thanks for making this day so special for us!

9 comments:

"All you need is love" said...

Cute pictures. Now, who did you say the monster truck was for?

Nate and Janie said...

Yay! A new post! Sorry we missed the blessing but we thought about you guys. I hear Mike did a great job! Keep posting pictures of my baby so I can keep up on how he's growing!

Tina said...

What a neat day that must have been! That's a nice picture of the 3 of you. I'm glad to see Jack in his stylin' outfit from me! He is so CUTE!!

Jill said...

so very sweet. congratulations you three.

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Oh my he is adorable Heidi. He is so sweet! Are you loving it?? Silly question I'm sure you are. Is he a good baby?

Tina said...

Oh, and make sure to check out my blog and add it to your sidebar! rtgannclan@blogspot.com

A&AWilcox said...

Heidi Jack is darling love the name I hope all is well and your getting a little sleep. Good luck and congrats!

pitypang said...

Hello! :):)

Heidi and Josch said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like your delivery was a scary experience. It's amazing all the things that can go wrong and still, they come out perfect!
Hey, you guys aren't related to Ned and Katie Stringham are you?