Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday Best


This is our handsome Jack in his sunday best... the suit is a little big right now, but we had to try it on him! This particular sunday, he wasn't in his best for long... Jack as a 'knack' for blowing out his pants (for proof, see pictures below... beware, it's not for the faint of heart :o) Grandma Maughan was tending him when he blew (lucky grandma). Maybe this is one of those "stages" he'll grow out of in time (yeah right). Isn't he a stud in that vest??

7 comments:

Nate and Janie said...

Ha! Very cute! Where did you get that suit? I swear that's all I hear about him is the whole blowing out his breeches! Man! Just so ya know.....many more to come!

Jill said...

so funny. he will grow into it before you know it!

Kristine said...

I found your blog off of others we work with, your baby is so cute!!!! Use pampers diapers, i promise they work miracle and absorb poo!!!

Jessie said...

Ah, the blow-outs. I've found Huggies to be the only ones that work for us. Non-brand names end up leaking every darn time, and I spend more money doing laundry, so it really didn't save me any $$. Then again, a blow-out happens in the best of diaps. My boys were expert blow-outers.

. said...

Heidi, he is the cutest little thing in the world!

nateandalliewilcox said...

That suit is so cute!!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun.

It's Me...shell said...

I love it! babies dressed as adults is my favorite