Monday, June 1, 2009

5.21.09

Time goes by SO quickly! I can't believe Jack is already 6 months old!! He now weighs 16.4 lbs and is 26 inches long! He is very healthy (note the double chin and the chubby cheeks). And if you look closely in this picture... you'll also see a bottom tooth. This tooth was discovered 5 days before his 6 month mark (not by me, happily). I thought I had at least another month before I needed to worry about teeth. Guess not.
It's hard to believe this adorable creature came partly from me.

2 comments:

Nate and Janie said...

Okay I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! When it first popped up I was surprised by it because it actually looked like you Heidi for just a quick second. Then I realized who i was looking at. I love this picture - what a dang cute kid!!! Lovin' the tooth pictures!

Jill said...

heidi. he is so adorable. i'm not the least bit surprised that some one SO cute came from you + mike. i love little jack.