Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby News!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!
We found out a couple of weeks ago that we're going to be adding a little boy to this family and we're so excited! It took a long time to find that out because he was being modest with his little legs crossed... but we found what we were looking for in the end! ;O) Well, I'm on the downhill slide of this pregnancy!! I'm over half-way done... CRAZY! Here are some baby bump pictures showing my glamorous "blooming" progress. I also changed my look a little... here are before and after pictures. The first is when I was about 18 weeks along and the next one is 20+ weeks. See the difference 2 weeks makes? Amazing. I just keep 'blossoming' and am not fitting into my clothes anymore. What do you do?
I got tired of my hair, so I cut it off... what do you think?? It's amazing what pregnancy can do to a girl! I've also started to feel him moving around a little... weirdest feeling in the world. It's so fun!

7 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

Heidi! You look so cute! And I really like your hair! You are still tiny tiny, but you do have a cute baby bump! and I love that you're having a boy...I think everyone should have a boy first...little boys just adore their moms!

Blair and Lyndsay said...

Your hair is so cute! Your tummy is too!

Kellie said...

you look great! i love the hair cut!

Jill said...

looking so good heid! the haircut is great on you. hope you're feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a little boy! I am so excited for you. Your baby bump is soooo cute! It's *almost* not fair how cute you are preggers! I like the hair too! Woo hoo! Keep the belly shots rolling ;)

Chris and Jen said...

Heidi you look great. Pregnant with a boy? Congrats! I love finding new blogs because then I can keep up to date with all my old friends. Hope everything is well. CHeck out my blog sometime. www.chrisandjenrogers.blogspot.com

Nate and Janie said...

Yay! An update! Keep 'em coming! I love the hair - wait, you look like me now! ;0)