Saturday, August 30, 2008

What in the heck is a rutabaga?

So... interesting fact; apparently this is the size of my baby in weight. I am 25+ weeks along and my boy is the size of a rutabaga. I didn't even know what that was until I went to babycenter.com. This is a rutubaga. Wow. The things you learn! I think I look a lot bigger than this... We went to the Doctor a couple of weeks ago and had an in-depth look at our little boy. He looks pretty good and healthy! According to their measurements, my due date was pushed back a week (bummer). Well... he'll come when he's ready, I guess. Anyway, that's the update for now. I am hoping that the next time I post I will have more pictures of something to show. We'll see!

3 comments:

Blaine said...

Look at you, you cute little pregnant girl (obviously the picture in this post is not you . . .) It was so good to see you at Michelle's shower, and it is so exciting that you are having a boy! They are so wild and so much fun.

"All you need is love" said...

Found your blog, so fun to run into you and your sista at Swiss Days. You look great pregnant. I am really happy for you.

Jill said...

so what is the new date my dear? he better come before dec. 28th when i fly back to nyc.

:)