Monday, January 9, 2012

Fall Fun/Halloween 2011

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I always get this idea in my head to get some awesome family pictures, or pictures of my boys. Well, being the age that they are and my patience level (or lack thereof), it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped. I was able to get a couple of good ones. Some of the Maughan cousins also had some fun carving pumpkins at my sister Kim's house. Uncle Scott and Grandpa set up shop and did back-to-back Jack-o-lanterns. They turned out awesome!
Side note: We didn't have a very eventful Halloween; Jack refused to wear his Elmo costume (which I thought he'd Love) and we ended up trick-or-treating to a few of our neighbors without his costume. Kade was SuperMan but couldn't care less about trick-or-treating. Maybe this year they'll understand it better and get into it.




No comments: