Monday, January 9, 2012

Jack's Birthday/Holidays

I can't believe I almost forgot about my Jack-Jack! He turned 3 years old on November 21st! We had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme (the kid loves it and doesn't let a day go by without watching at least 1 episode) Our lives wouldn't be the same without this little guy! Love ya Jack-Jack!










It seems like once Halloween is over, the rest of the holidays fly by and before you know it, the New Year has come and gone. We had a great 2011. Our family has been blessed with good health, steady jobs, and wonderful family support. We look forward to this new year and all it has to offer. Hope your holidays were all you hoped for. Happy Be-lated Holidays!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute! It's so fun to see old neighborhood pals grown and with families, isn't it? Jack looks a ton like you! Kade is more of a mix, but I definitely see you in him (that's what I see in the pics, anyway).

Thanks for updating!

Tina said...

I loved reading all of the updates!! Sounds like 2011 was good to you! Happy new year!